How to apply for a US student visa? - Power Punch Club
Power Punch Club

How to apply for a US student visa?

Now that you’ve celebrated your admission into the top U.S. universities, let’s get started on your US student visa application. To understand the classifications of US student visa, there are two:

F-1 US Student Visa

This visa is required for academic studies in the U.S. at an approved school such as an accredited U.S. university or college. This is the type of visa you’ll most likely need.

M-1 Training Visa

If your goal is to engage in non-academic or vocational study or training at a U.S. institution, then you need an M-1 visa.

Here’s what you need to do…

  1. Receive a certificate of eligibility such as Form I-20 when applying for F or M visa or Form DS-2019 when applying for a J visa from the approved university.

  2. Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form. Carefully read through the guidelines for completing the form.

  3. Pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fees. The visa fee information page lists the visa types and correlating visa fee in US dollars and native currency.

  4. Schedule your visa appointment. You will need to log back in to your profile with the same credentials you used to pay your SEVIS fee. You will need to schedule two appointment: one for the Visa Application Center (VAC) and another for the visa interview at the Embassy or Consulate.

  5. Your VAC appointment will be preceding your visa interview appointment.

  6. Once you pass the interview, you will receive your US student visa.

Feeling stuck through the visa process? Sign up for visa completion package to receive extensive guidance in the visa application process.

It can be extremely complicated and time consuming. We have already done the research to guide you through the process successfully.

Find out more about our visa application services.

0 Responses on How to apply for a US student visa?"

Leave a Message

© Copyright